The rules: 1. Post these rules before you give you the facts. 2. List eight random facts about yourself. 3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page). 4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
Well, OK then.
1. I have a really hard time sending emails or chatting online without using proper punctuation and grammar and capitalization in all the right places. I do it, but it makes me squirm.
2. I bite my nails when I'm nervous. Or upset. Or bored. I'm constantly biting my nails. Like right now.
3. I usually have to run at least four miles before my body's warmed up and I even feel like running any further.
4. I'm extremely self-conscious. People laugh at me because I'm extremely bad with eye contact. I can't do it. I don't like when people look in my eyes, it makes me nervous. And then I bite my nails.
5. I have a very vivid memory of hearing reindeer hooves on the roof when I was a little girl and I was up all night with butterflies in my stomach because Christmas is the best day ever. Now that I'm old enough to realize it couldn't have been reindeer, I wonder what it was.
6. The first time I ever drank hot tea, I was in my yoga class in college. Our instructor served herbal tea every morning, and it made me feel like an adult. I've drank tea ever since, but I don't do yoga.
7. I don't know what my dream job is, but I know it doesn't include what I do now. It would include wearing sweatpants every day, though.
8. My favorite song of the moment, and that moment changes every six-point-four seconds, so please check back, is "A Lonely September" by Plain White T's.